Water Damage & Insurance Assistance
Flood waters can damage your home and carpets, by leaving muck, silt and unknown contaminants. In the event your home has suffered from water damage, Stately Carpet Care technicians are trained water damage specialists. We take the stress out of a very distressing situation.
Ideally you would have identified the source of the leak or water inundation, whether it is an overflowing bath, sink, burst pipe or from storm/flood damage. Where you can you need to stop the water leak and relocate any furniture and household items to a dry area.
Call our 24/7 emergency service number 0419 645 296 and speak to our representative regarding your emergency. You will be advised what to do next until we can arrive.
Stately Carpet Care aim to get you back to enjoying your home as soon as possible so on arrival our emergency response team will:
- Assess your water damage.
- Advise you on the best course of action on your water damage.
- Extract excess water from flooring.
- Measure the moisture level and install drying equipment which may include blowers and/or dehumidifiers depending on the moisture readings.
Over the next few days we will:
- Monitor the drying process.
- Once all flooring and structure is deemed dry by use of a professional moisture meter all drying equipment is then removed. Carpet is relayed and affected areas are steam cleaned and sanitised.
If your household policy covers you for damages to your home’s flooring, we have the expertise and knowledge to repair your carpet to its former glory. Some of us at some stage will be unfortunate to experience an event which leads to damage of the carpet.
Pet and Insect Damage
Insurance repairs doesn’t necessarily mean repairs arising out of emergency, we also repair carpets damaged by pets and insects, if covered under householder’s policy.
Burst pipes, leaking taps or wild thunder storms that damage roofs may see your carpets or expensive rugs sustaining extensive water damage. At Stately Carpet Care our knowledgeable team with years of industry experience may be able to restore your carpets rather than replace. Talk to the experts before removing any waterlogged carpets for the best advice on how to proceed.
Should your carpet become damaged by burn marks or scorch marks, we may be able to patch the damaged areas restoring the unblemished look to the carpet.
Get A Consultation
When you call on Stately Carpet Care to take care of your accidental damage and cleaning we:
- Do a walk-through of home to identify the type of carpet, inspect the marks & stains
- Offer advice on best course of action
- Vacuum in accordance with AUST/NZ standard (3733-2018)
- Pre-treat stains and high traffic areas
- Pre-spray carpet with our specialised soil breaking solution
- Allow solution to dwell for optimal dirt removal
- Use hot water extraction to remove soil and stains (where removable) from the carpet fibres
Our technicians are highly skilled to ensure the appropriate carpet cleaning detergent and cleaning method for the type of carpet you have ensures no damage is sustained to your carpet.
Safety is also paramount to Stately Carpet Care so along with highly trained and insured technicians our equipment is regularly test and tagged and we carry safety data sheets. We use state of the art equipment along with environment-friendly cleaning materials to make sure that your carpets are clean, safe and healthy.